Yay !!!!!! Yupppppieeeee!!!!! Hurrrrrrreeeee!!!!! I am so happy today……First of all, Thank you so much for nominating me A perspective on life from a shy introvert
Thanks a lot this is my first recognition as blogger….I never expected to get nominated so early…..I am very excited!!!!
Yesterday morning on 25th October, I woke up on my regular routine and was just getting ready for office. I usually read blogs and write my blog early in the morning…..And I just saw that I have been nominated for Liebster Award by A perspective on life from a shy introvert….Thanks a lot again..You made my day dear!!!…… A perspective on life from a shy introvert This is an inspirational blog I should say…it brings all positive vibes when I read this blog….I am looking forward to such more inspirational posts…..I would recommend everyone to stop by this blog at least once..It worth it…https://chasinglife131.wordpress.com/about/
The instructions for accepting the Liebster are:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Write about your favorite blog and provide a link.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
I am going to follow this instructions one by so that I will not miss anything out of my excitement…..because I am so excited
The readers who does not know about this award let me explain you….Liebster is a German word that means ‘be loved or dearest’…..This ‘Liebster award’ is recognition of bloggers by other bloggers……I really appreciate for recognizing my blog and nominating me…..
I personally like to read posts by all bloggers whom I follow….Everyone is so creative and thoughtful with their life….But I love to read A perspective on life from a shy introvert I feel this blog motivates me as I said earlier….The best example is I had very rough week at office and the I read the post written by this buddy….https://chasinglife131.wordpress.com/2017/10/01/staying-positive-even-through-the-hard-times-perspective-4/ I could relate this post with my current life situation…Hats off to you dear….I got an energy to fight with my hard time…..Thanks a lot for sharing positivity by writing…
Here are my answers for the questions……
1. Describe myself in three word?
Loyal, Energetic and Alert
2. Why did you start blogging?
To share whatever knowledge I have gained so far and experience so that I can help people in one or the other way….Some people have inspired me to start blogging…..Thanks to all of them…..
3. Who is the one person in your life who has inspired and encouraged you?
He is the one who is responsible for who I am today……He is been a great support system throughout my journey so far……I love him so much
4. Which is one memory that makes you happy when you think about it?
Last year on my 25th birthday my husband planned a surprised visit all the way from Qatar to USA..and I had no clue about it….That is the one memory that makes me feel happy and blessed if I think about it….
5. What is the most embarrassing or awkward thing you have ever done?
When I was doing my masters, me and my friends went to a Bachelors class meeting….just because we were getting free Pizza’s……Everyone was staring at us because we were not invited to that meeting and we did not even belong to that class…….It was so embarrassing….But still we had 3 slices of Pizza’s and we came back….It was so funny though..
6. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I think, I would not change anything about the world around me…..I like to enjoy this world as is it is…It’s a perfect blend of good, bad and some weird people….That teaches me a lot…..
7. Which part of the day do you like the best?
Early morning is the best part of my day……It gives me positive energy to work harder for rest of the day….
8. Mercy or Judgement?
9. What is one thing you cannot go without?
Coffee and my Family……
10. If you were to write a book, which genre would it be?
11. Name your favorite food item or dish.
Pani puri……(it’s a Indian famous chaat item)
Now it’s my turn to nominate other people and encourage them….and nominees for the ‘Liebster award’ are….
- Concept Pharma Shreyas writes about some scientific concepts of Pharmacy world.
- Thought Catalogue This blog will host articles on cyber crimes, financial matters related to different countries and political news.
- Specscladeyes this blog revolves around life, women and love.
- Ta’lor Pinkspen This blog focuses on Women’s Empowerment, Beauty Standards, Body Positivity, Motherhood, Healthy Relationships, College girls and Equality.
- Avishek Singh Its good collection of short stories.
- Body, Mind and Soul She looks beautiful, she writes beautiful….
Congratulations to all !!!!!! Kudos…….
Here are my questions for all of you……
- How do you motivate yourself?
- Three random facts about you which nobody knows.
- How much time do you dedicate for each post?
- What is your favorite blog post?
- Have you ever participated in any kind of social work?
- Which is the most interesting thing in your Bucket list which is yet to do?
- Share your favourite quote.
- What is your advice to new bloggers like me? any suggestions to me ?
- What is your dream?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you feel proud?
To my nominees please send a message or e-mail once you publish your post….I am eagerly waiting to see your responses!!!